Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Doily

I haven't quite finished the fall doily, but wanted to post about it anyway. I'm making this using a much larger hook (J, as a matter of fact) than the original pattern. I think it will look nice with a pumpkin sitting on top!

Didn't do much on the coat. I have the lining cut out and the back pieces pinned. I'll sew them today. If I'm really ambitious I might pin the summer blouse pattern.

As usual, I'll keep working on the blue scarf. I think it's going to be a gift for my mother, who likes the color blue!

Here's the link to the pattern for the doily. It's easy to follow and a nice, quick project!

http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-hipster-doily/


Editing to link to a fall blog party over at "A Wise Woman Builds Her Home"--

http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-all-about-fall.html

Check out all the awesome autumness over there!

3 comments:

  1. I just love fall colors! A pumpkins will look great sitting on this doily. Only trouble is that it will cover all your pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty doily.......you are much more ambitious with your crochet than I am..........such a lovely colour too.
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I really should learn to crochet beyond a simple chain stitch!

    Thanks for your note.

    ReplyDelete