Monday, September 13, 2010

The Coat with Sleeves




I put the sleeves in the coat today, but that is probably all I'll do. I'm in more of a knitting/crocheting mood. Did a few rows on the blue scarf and I'm working on a fall doily. I started the doily yesterday and will finish it today. I love those projects you can do in one or two sittings! I'll show it next post and give the link to the instructions.

I made a Sweet & Sour Broccoli salad for Katherine. I'm putting it in containers with slices of the buttermilk chicken I made the other day. It tastes really good cold, I'm happy to say! She'll be able to take it to work for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh.......you're moving along at a steady pace.......the coat is really starting to take shape......fantastic.
    Gotta get back to that blanket, I won't let it defeat me.....
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete