Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Crafter's Wish

You know how there are recipe sites out there where you plug in what you have on hand (tomatoes, cheese, tortillas) and get back recipes (enchiladas)?

I wish there were craft sites like that. You plug in: wooden beads, Styrofoam egg, lace, and get back...whatever.

After cleaning and organizing my closet, I realize I have some things to play with but don't know what to do with them. Most of the crafting sites out there are geared towards children. I'm no artisan, but I don't want to make anything kiddish either. At least, not until years down the road when I have grandchildren to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could list some of the items and your readers could give ideas for projects. I find the same thing with some of the craft supplies I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Granny! I'll have to do that in a future post. I'd love to see how creative my friends can be!

    ReplyDelete