Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little Knitting


This turned out to be a dilly of a cold. I still feeling icky but better enough that I'll go to work tonight. I don't want to miss another day.


More than anything, colds wear you out. I didn't have much energy but I did get a few rows knitted, as you can see in the picture. I also did a little sewing and crocheting--very little. All I wanted to do was sleep. I'm starting to feel like that now but I'm determined to fight it. For one thing, no Dayquil today. I don't know why, but that stuff makes me loopy. I think it's the guifan--whatever. I can't pronounce it, let alone spell it.

I'm going to link to "Just Something I Whipped Up" over at "The Girl Creative." Check out all the awesome projects our fellow bloggers have posted there!

http://thegirlcreative.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment