Thursday, April 26, 2012

How I do my "To-Do" List

Below is my Crafting To-Do List.  Instead of checking things off, I simply pick a color each day and change to that color as a job is done. Today's color is pink, so you can see I've got two things done.
Any work on a project  counts--a row, a round, or simply pinning something or recording information. The part about the blouse is from a few days ago, but this morning I pinned the waistband on an apron I'm making.
Slow and steady wins the race, and just doing a little each day is encouraging. I don't even worry about covering everything. Frankly, I'm having some shoulder and elbow problems so I don't want to go overboard with the knit and crochet stuff; although, I admit, I did 8 rows last night on a pair of slippers I've recently started. And slept with a heat pad...

I see that I have numerous people who view my blog, so why are there no comments? Even a 'hi' is enough!



DAILY Crafting

1. Unravel
2. Afghan
3. Baby
4. Ami
5. Sewing--blouse requires 2.5 yds
6. Scarf
7. Circular Knit
8. Other knit
9. Newest
10. Weave in Ends
11. Roll yarn
12. Bulky Afghan

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you accomplish a lot of Color changing today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I visit but don't often comment for various reasons including (but not limited to) - I'm reading at work during my lunchbreak (I'm far less likely to comment on blogs then), I'm eating at the time so although I can click a mouse, I'm less likely to type something, or I can't think of anything to say!

    ReplyDelete