Thursday, July 28, 2011
Look, I got an award!
Barbara of "All About the Buttons" was kind enough to give me a blogging award. Cool! Here's the link to her site:
Check it out, it's really sweet!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won
Seven random things about me:
1. I am working on a mystery novel, which will be my 16th published work if I ever actually finish it.
2. I can trace one line of my family tree back to the 1600s in Germany.
3. I love a good horror movie or novel but hate gratuitous bloody stuff. It better have a purpose in the story line or not be there. Eerie is much better than gory, IMHO.
4. I am a magazine addict and have a sloo of them on my NOOK. Everything from "Country Living" to "Discover."
5. I am about 30 pounds overweight and just joined WW online two days ago. So far, so good.
6. I'm married 30 years but this November Mike and I will have been together for 40 years. Yes, we were high school sweethearts.
7. I love almost all animals, even the furry, pesty ones others don't like. I have squirrels who will actually come running when I call to them.
And that's all about boring ol' me.
Now, on to the awards:
1. Terri, of "Hearts in Service" http://heartsinservice.blogspot.com/
2. Rhonda of "If you do stuff, stuff gets done" http://ifyoudostuff.blogspot.com/
3. 'Crownring' (sorry, I don't know your name) of "Mercies and Musings" http://merciesandmusings.blogspot.com/
4. Granny J of "Granny's Place" http://grannyjsplace.blogspot.com/
5. Kelly Howard of Chick N Charge http://chickncharge.blogspot.com/
6. Olga of Olga's Home and Garden Blog http://olgapoltava.blogspot.com/
7. Cris of "Real Farmwives" and others http://www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com/
Okay, that's 7! I hope you visit these nice blogs soon!
And thanks again, Barbara!