Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter crafting


I'm going to be making some Easter bunnies out of clothespins to give to the kids at work. I like doing things like this. My non-altruistic reason is that it's a good excuse to do crafts I wouldn't have reason to do otherwise.

I have 3 boys made and will show them in a post or two.

As you can see, there are some blocks being painted, too. Someone brought them into work. They were supposed to go together to make pictures, but the set was short one block. So I brought them home to play with them. I like those block sets that spell words out, like "PEACE" or "SPRING."

The main reason I painted the blocks is that I squeezed out too much paint and did not want to waste it. Whenever that happens, look around your crafty things. Chances are you've got something to add a coat to!

PS--I tried spray-painting these but it worked out much easier to use acrylic paint and a brush.

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a tease! Can't wait to see what you've made in a post or two!

    ReplyDelete