Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bunny X-stitch

I haven't done counted cross stitch in a long time and decided to take it up again. I'm starting with a simple, small design. This is "Bertie Bunny" from the British magazine "Cross Stitcher." Actually, as of this writing I've done all the beginning stitches and am just crossing over them, so I'm more advanced with this than it looks. He's coming out nicely! (He does still need his eye and nose!)

I'll put him in a pastel frame with a big pastel bow on top and use him as an Easter decoration. 

2 comments:

  1. "1000 Points of Creativity" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/03/sites-to-see_22.html

    ReplyDelete