Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Chicks


Here is my version of a cute chicks-in-eggs crochet project I found on Pinterest:

It was very easy to do and a fun project to work on in front of the TV. I just plan to get a better egg carton for it. This one was an 18-egger and I cut it in half when I should have allowed for the dozen chicks I made!

My beaks are different from the original. All the eggs have tops and bottoms, but since the chicks have hatched, the half shells are behind them, out of the picture.

Link to the original pattern below:

http://redhotfibers.blogspot.com/2010/04/baby-chicks-in-eggshell-crochet-pattern.html


1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I have no idea how to crochet but I might just have to learn simply so I can make these! Very cute and perfect for Easter baskets. It would be fun to do an egg hunt with these instead of loads of candy too.

    ReplyDelete