Friday, August 2, 2013

Family Bingo

I put together a Family Bingo game to enjoy during our family reunion this past weekend (to celebrate my mother's 90th birthday). Here's an example of the cards. I only made 7 or 8 because randomizing them was kind of a pain and I did this pretty much last-minute. Got the idea from Pinterest, of course!

My picture is the last one under "I." 

How did I call the names/letters? Well, I got a really cheap deck of cards and pasted images on some of them. My mother was the only queen. The babies were diamonds because babies are jewels. 

I gave out pencils and little candy bars. I was the 'caller' for a bit then my niece Jackie took over. She 'rigged' it so Grandma won the first game, LOL!


1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the UNO cards out now, with pictures of your choice on them? We ordered a set with the kids photos, even TinkerBelle's picture is on one! So much fun to play with, too.......

    ReplyDelete