Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly Craft Goal

I have a bazillion projects in the works, but once in a while I make an effort to actually finish something! This week, I've set the goal of finishing a pair of knitted slippers, a scarf for a friend (Christmas gift) and my patriotic quilt! I'm still doing the wips, but setting my mind to completing a few projects means I'll get at least one of them done!
The scarf is my own design, but the slippers came from an inexpensive e-book called "How to Knit Slippers." It's a pretty easy pattern, so any screw-ups are my own--like mixing up my purls with my knits. But they fit and they're cozy so I don't really care what they look like. I might make another pair as a gift, taking care to make them 'right' this time, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog, and have it bookmarked on my bookmark bar. For some reason, however, the new posts are not showing, so I didn't think you posted anything new since the Lumpy bunnies in March!!! I never thought to scroll down to the months on the side! Now that I realize that I can keep up again!!!! I've missed this so much, but knowing how busy you are, didn't want to mention it and put pressure on you!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my blog. I'm not so great about writing in it every day, mostly because it's a pain to add photos and I think a post without photos is booorrring!

    ReplyDelete