Friday, June 15, 2012

2 Down, 1 on Hold

I finished the knitted slippers. They came out a little big, so I will reduce the amount of rows in the next pair. I've already started those, in red!
The patriotic quilt is on hold for a bit, as I ran out of the wide red binding I'm putting around it and won't be at a fabric store for a while. But once I get another package, it will be a quick finish!


This pattern, btw, is from "How to Knit Slippers" by Janis Websdale. I have it on my Nook but am not sure if it is available as a 'hard copy.'

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but the pattern is only available in digital form. If you go to my blog it's there for free. You can download it from my website for any device including kindle, iPad, kobo, and your computer, also for free.

    The slippers turned out great btw ;-)

    ReplyDelete