Friday, March 3, 2023

Atlantic City and GOOD NEWS

 Mike and I went to Atlantic City earlier this month with John and Noreen. It was 5x tier points for 2 days, meaning we are that much closer to being Diamonds in 2024. (Many more benefits.) We hoped to reach it this time around but just didn't hit so lucky. It's the first time in a few visits I didn't come home with money in my little safe that I bring.

I got a lot of free play and just kept pumping it back into the machines to get our points. Mike thinks we might have to go at least 2x more this year. Gee, shucks. I did have a good time, though.

Very foggy on our way across the bridge!



We had a very nice dinner (with our points!) at Gordon Ramsey's. Mike and I both had Fish and Chips that were amazing. I brought the leftovers home (there was a LOT) and reheated them in the air fryer and they were delicious.
We also had lunch at Johnny Rockets the next day, which was also very enjoyable. I have to get things I can cut up small because I am currently missing all but one of my teeth on the lower left side. That is another story.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS:

THE BABY IS HEALTHY!!!!!

Michael and Megan went to the doctor today and got a clean bill of health for my grandbaby. I have been praying so hard for them. They've had so much heartache and they deserve to be parents.  Megan is due in September. Updates will follow.








No comments:

Post a Comment